Monday, January 19, 2009

HaPpy BirthdaY DaDdy!!

-18 Jan-

Yeah!!
It's my dad's birthday today..!!
HapPy BirthDay ya~~=)

so as usual..went to church til 12.30pm..
my dad went to play his beloved ''golf'' wif his frens..
so only celebrate wif him at nite lor..
then went to city mall ..do some shopping thr..
and attend my mum's fren new shop opening ceremony thr..
de shop called ''JUs' ''..located at ground floor next to 'TOMEI' shop..
so ladies n gals,
cn hav a look if u want..haha..(punya 38)

oh ya..
tat time oso gt children singing competition..
sing CNY songs bah..
they're nt bad..berpotensi juga.. xD
ltr went to choose presents for my dad..
we bought a necktie and singlet for him..
so long hanging on tat shop..tired eh!!

den it's time to choose my new shirt!!
my mum bought 3 RED & PINK dress for me n my sis..
coz cny mah..haha
thx ya mummy!!
suppose to buy my contact lenses at thr..
bt my mum said next time den buy..sad..=(
hope i cn get it b4 cny lar..
nt forget to buy a cake for daddy b4 going home..
'Chocolate Blueberry cake' frm 'UNCLE BISCUIT'..
it's nice after eating de cake..hehe!!

tat's de end of de day~~tadaa!!

No comments: