Thursday, June 18, 2009

P!ctUrES~~

as i promised i'll upload pics bout my family camp in de previous post..

finally i got it n show to u all~~

check it out!!



my 'FAMILY' and I=)


group discussion..


giving speech..lolx


my dad was giving his opinion..

wad a big group of ppl..xD

MY FAMILY=)


campers~~(spot me??)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've joined de mission camp during de school holiday..i finally mede up my mind to
join this although it was de last day..hahax..
hoping to join tis such camp again=)

last day of mission camp xD..(we had pizza+ yoyo..FULL~!)

sharing gospel in ppl's house

we are de children of God=) (before our mission start)
*check out wif my facebook too to hav more pics thr~~*














2 comments:

WarsongLord said...

looks like tons of fun over the holidays

joc3lyn said...

yea..haha..enjoyed xD