Saturday, July 11, 2009

School Bazaar 2009=)

-11 July 2009-

i am pretty sure tat everyone in all saints eagerly waited for this day to happen
as for me,it was my last year in school..EXCITED!!
so jux do my best in helping out at my stall..

so i woke up at 5.30am like normal to school..
and hav to be thr by 6.30 am to do de preparation..
tis was my stall:


(grab frm tay) in-charged in Mocktails

we oso sold burgers, satays and cakes..
all was nice!! =)
and we almost finish selling our mocktails drinks by afternoon..yeah!!

not only tat..i met up wif my church frens too~~
kelvin,alex,yung xian,yung heng,jodia,leo and edwin..=P
din know tat they will come eh..
haha..
so happy to see them here xD
den bring them walk around de school wif eiling..

at around 1pm..
omg it started to rain heavily..>.<>






























































not forget to snap picture in de rain too~~hahax
so i jus upload some of de pics here..
please check out wif my facebook for more pics ^^

de conclusion of de day:
overall it was tired bt enjoyable!!
=i LOVE today=

*Mocktails Mocktails
taste like cocktail*

No comments: