Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bengkel Day

at last I went to bengkel today..
i've been waited tis day long time ago after I passed my law since last year.. :( ----> :)
so I woke up early today and waited my tutor to fetch me..
while inside de car, I had a chat wif uncle since it was my 2nd time to meet him..
it seems tat uncle knew Winn Nie quite well and asked me did she drive after tat=) lolx..
and he said i'm de last one to get license among my frens..
yeap i understand~~haha xD


de 1st 3 hrs was extremely bored although de penceramah had a lot of funny + cold jokes to talk..
and even he didn't finish his talk due to technical problem..swt=.=

changing tyre ain't my favourite!! =p


get to drive for another 2 hrs in a HOT AND HUNGRY situation..
it was fun and excited as wad Jade told me before=)
but felt stress when i couldn't get wad uncle told me to do..kelam kabut sana~~
bt overall it was nice :)

hoping to finish this by Mac =p
Go Go Jocelyn!!





2 comments:

Lainee said...

go go~ bring me yam cha after u get ur P :D

jocelyn said...

ya..ok if i gt car ya=)