Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Back Again!!

''bird nest''





water cube is behind..



me and annabelle..










wif my dad..*look lik im graduated*..lolz

tadaa~~!! back frm kl lor...hoping tat i'm stil in kl now..miss the time we play,eat,laugh,sleep,..together..haha..wat's a memorable trip..Every nite we spend our time by watching movies~~!!All movies started at 12AM de lor...become ''ye gui'' duh everyday..but failed to watch Quarantine coz im not 18 enough eventhough i bought de ticket liao..haiz..bikin to soi saja..oh ya..winn nie gt msg me when she arrived in kl, but couldn't meet her ler..timing nt ngam..so we meet at kk lar next time..haha..din broke my promises to upload some pics..look above^^..
today i stay over at my cousin's house..update tis paragraph..haha..keep online till now and sS taking pics wif my cousin's using de webcam...lolx..kinda fun man!!=)..shall rajin blogging lor.
waiting to go to camp now !! argh>
Dec events: camp, carolling, Christmas preparation..^_^





















No comments: