Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick.Excited.Relief.

Heyhey..and now i start to write my blog..=)
Today skip scul again..instead i am very sick!!oh man..hope i can recover soon..haha..
Wat am i excited?!haha..im leaving tomorrow..yeah!!goin china then go kl..so i am away from computer for 2 weeks like tat..miz my computer very much leh!!=( and my frens too..and oso skip the chance to study car law=(..argh!!>.<
Yesterday me and my frens sat together and talk..talk about house,friendship and bla bla..i'm very shocked tat she had change but luckily she's ok liao..very happy wif her..and thx for the care too..!! Its ok wif me but pity wif one gal..hope when im nt around tis two weeks u two can solve ur problem..not even getting worst okay??=) BEST FRIENDS foreva~~!!haha..
*gotta update again after 2 weeks..*

3 comments:

jade said...

haha .. we all concern bout her bha ..&& im de 1st to leave comment ...yay !!

MK said...

ahhaha... u also blog. XDD come visit mine lah. XD

joc3lyn said...

jade:ya..thx very much=)!!
mk:oh sure i'll..haha