Monday, November 30, 2009

Days to FREEDOM!!

currently i'm done wif my 8 subjects..
left 3 more to go..
hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
my biology is damn!!
didn't do well bt i've try my best..
and i had watched two movies in a week before having biology's paper..
haha..
i supposed to be stay at home bt end up wif these..xD























both of these are nice movies=)

i want to ''sapu'' all de movies right after my spm and trip to KOREA!!
hahaha=) I'm so eager to wait till that day comes =P oh ya..gotta start busy wif church activities soon!! let's enjoy de time we work, play and laugh together!! xD

4 comments:

XiaoWei said...

yanyan, all the best in your SPM! and of course, enjoy your trip to korea! :) hehhe! see ya sooN!

Chεr|s3 said...

waa..u very enjoy during exam spm bah!! my mum don let me out to watch mov wif frens orh!!! T.T i also waiting the days end of spm!!! haix..faster lor...

jocelyn said...

wei: thx dear cousin..enjoy ur holidays too!!see u sooooooon!! xD
cherise: ya seems enjoying..haha..still gt few more days den u r free jor!!tahan ya=)

Chεr|s3 said...

mana ada few more days? few more subjects then i agree !! left only 2 and half subjects nid using 2 weeks to finish up..wow..must tahan orh!! or else..haix..haha..XD