Thursday, December 10, 2009

The days after 8 Dec =0

10 Dec
it's de second day after de chemistry paper...
no more spm for others..
excluding me..i still hav my chinese exam next mon..
havent start reading yet n nt prepared..
how bout de others those who taking chinese?? feel free and relax right now lik me or worrying??
hahax=)
good luck to me for de very last one!!

nt forget to attend my new born baby boy cousin- Calos's full moon party tat night..
i'm de eldest among my cousins at my mother's side..
happy to see them runnig and playing around..
oww..i'm old ady=(




he is Calos..cute=) will love him very much!!



another picture of him xD


here's Chloe..(princess of de family).she was wearing my dress(de one i wore when i was young)=)

Tian Hui..another cousin of mine =P


One-year old's Zhi Hau(cute!!)

Tian Yi..din manage to take pic wif her cuz she was busy playing wif her balloon tat nite =)








No comments: