Thursday, December 18, 2008

6 Days to X'mas!!

okay~~i know tat quite a long time i din post any article..paiseh neh!!
today i woke up really late..coz last week till yesterday,busy wif caroling
and x'mas practice..damn tired!!
now..everything gonna end soon..haiz..caroling is finish..practice till *7788*(almost done)liao..wat to do at home??..BORED+HOT!!
tis can be said tat my holidays gonna end soon>_< !!
argh!!long time din watch movie liao..my heart feel nt good..i'm out-dated..=(
hoping tis sat can go relax myself...need to buy many presents for my frens cus gonna meet them soon..then a headache for me..dunno wat to buy 4 them..haha..
HOHOHO..christmas is coming!! n of course is my 2 best frens ' birthday!!
so good they can celebrate their b'day n x'mas together..=)
should be very fun ya!!
i can imagine tat my church x'mas celebration will be very perfect n
full of happiness..da great one!!wakaka xD
Merry Christmas to u all~~!!

No comments: