Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wat a Successful Camp!!=)

Today i woke up at 11++am..really really late..
cox yesterday i attended my church meeting till 11+pm..
haha..damn so long i slept...lolz..


then go online and chat wif my frens..view my fren's blog n bla bla bla..
haha..din know my *lao po*-audrey oso gt blog ah..haiz...
i chat wif one of my church fren n ask him to send those camp pics to me..
beg him for many times finally he then send...berani dia ah 欺负me..huh!!>_<


haha..talk bout de camp..its great n success!!..everything is perfect..
thx God n everyone..=)
looking forward the next camp o0..
btw..WE hav de same feelings..(de 4 of us)..haha..
it's really mad us.. bt nt tat serious lar..
this shows tat WE r nt new liao n WE r growing up..haiz..
n i'll upload some of my camp's pics frm my hp..
it's nt many..

*sunrise*


*me & chern*



*me & jie huey*

*me &zhi*



*2008 camp*

*my liu yan card*
*me & audrey*
will continue to upload more pics larh when i finish receive those pics from my fren..haha..=)
btw..i wish i can cut my hair o0..haha..cut it shorter..lol..
tis wed night start carolling for 9 days..haha..sure everyday back home late..wow!!bt will miss 1 or 2 days lar...huhu=_=..





























No comments: