Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas ' 08

24/12- Christmas Eve


yeah~!! today is christmas eve!!
spend my whole afternoon online..dah..=)
then later night hav to go tuaran church to celebrate x'mas..
my every year program..lolz..=]..haha..

so..we're late to reach and it's already started..
quickly rushed in and sat down to watch de perfomance..
bt..went out to chit chat wif frens after tat..
then went in to watch de drama again..
so nt gud gal kan..hehe=)

then backed to kk at 11pm..
went sutera for x'mas countdown party wif my family n church frens..
dont know most of my church members went thr too...
haha..seems like a gathering bah..
we took pics and hav a walk thr..
5..4..3..2..1..!! it's 12am!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!& HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 2 dearest frens, Chern& Yhing~!!
haha..after tat went home lor..
de next day hav to go church for rehearsal again..

huhu=_=..cant sleep well tat night..keep on thinking of something..dah^^..haiz


me,chern,hui xin,mr.luo,ying


view from magellen @sutera

25/12- Christmas Day

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS!!
da day i've waited for long time..hehe xD

Woke up early coz need to go church..so tired man..!!
rehearsal rehearsal and rehearsal..
till 1pm++..hav lunch den went home..


out wif mum n sis to buy x'mas present..
last minute job..haha..
coz really dunno wat to buy for them..
so end up..2 dozen of sparkling juice..
then back home n hav a rest...


ltr around 6pm go church for x'mas celebration..
tat's really early..lolx..
my job for tat night was having a short drama and an ending dance..
evrything went on perfectly..thx God!!
b4 tat my team practice our drama for many times so tat we wont 'NG'
during de real performance..wakaka=)
and i lurve de ending too~~
so happy to see pua and ei ling thr..bt cant manage to see audrey o~~


haha..around 11pm then de left over ppl..*include me* went to coffee bean at waterfront thr..
sit, talk n drink..till 1.30 am den went home..kinda sleepy tat moment..
bt..
when i jus lay on my bed..dah..cant sleep in..
OMG!!..tis one more serious..de whole night cant sleep..
still recall back my x'mas' memories n thinking on something again..
am i too excited?? or bcoz of my ''double chocolate'' drink i drank ??
haiz..
my panda eyes sure pop out lor!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so hate it..lake of sleep ah!!!!!!!!


*some pics for u guys..*














more pics will upload in my fs:jocelyncss@hotmail.com
haha..=)

No comments: