Friday, February 27, 2009

Again~~


Again~!!
gt many homeworks need to finish off by these two days..
haiz..
2 pages of chemistry paper + physic..
omg!!
my sat n sun is jus gone like tat..

today..lik normal..having piano lesson wif sis..
1 hour 30 minutes..gosh!!
bt next sat will start my physic tuition lor..
hav to wake up very very early!!
den went home..continue to do a little bit of my hw..
trying to finish my eng essay..bt now online-ing posting tis n chat..
haha..
n later nite hav to go church..playing basketball tonight..
yeah!! bt i'm so ''sakai'' at tis..gonna to hav battle??

well..tml my half of de day will nt be at home..
gonna to learn car law wif audrey(my lao po)..
hehe...
finally i wait till tis day.. hooooooray!!!
bt..din turn up to go to church..=(
nvm..hope god will forgive me..
k..continue to watch my BOF lor..^^



No comments: