Thursday, February 5, 2009

*UPDATED!!*

HEY..here are some updates for my blog..^^
tis week was my scul excel exam for all form3,5 and 6 students..
yea..it is a stupid exam for me coz i din take much care on it..haha..
depend on tips only..wakaka xD..
n i think my addmaths will 'bu tiam'.. >.<..lolz..

bt now it is OVER!!
yeah!! and i goin to hav more fun again wif my couzies n family..=)
my dad's cousins frm China are coming to kk tml for holiday..haha..
n gotta become fat after it..having many dinners wif them..lolx..

now i love to watch a korean drama named ' 花样男子'..
influenced by darice n chyng..haha..n form a new group -'花样 Club'..
sot2 us..sooner will recruit one more member again^^..

here are some pics of cny..haha..

* pic b4 having lunch*
*posing wif nuggets*

*my l0vely couzies*
*family photo*
*da Jipps & Nuggets*..lolx






5 comments:

Chεr|s3 said...

haha..tat movie nice bah~
i watch some part only!!! LOL!
xixi..
my sis told me tat is nice mov~~

joc3lyn said...

oo..tat's really really nice eh!!..addicted liao..=)

Chεr|s3 said...

for u marh!!!!
my sis also lah!!
she also intro tat movie for me to watch! hehe..i no time sitting there and watch!! like u so free merh! wakaka....

joc3lyn said...

haha..if i got time den i watch it mah..im nt always free de..nxt time if u gt time watch it lar..hehe=)

Chεr|s3 said...

YES MOM! sure I'll watch it...but not now! Now i try force myself not to watch and waiting until finish my SPM! I don dare try to watching movie now! hehe...it will addict! And i also scare my results will drop it! as a youth president now have to care so many small small kinds of things! Plus tuition! Where i got extra times to watching movie! Have time also have to doing my extra homework's-project lah!!!