Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flashback..=)

first of all, HapPy BirthDay to Josephine and Corrine!! xD..
haha..
jus my wishes to u two..

allright..how could i say bout tis week??
HOT?? BORED?? TIRED?? FUNNY??..
ya..i experienced all these in tis week..

my class is damn hot like sauna!! Burning!!
air-cond is like nth thr..jus a display in our class..
meanwhile classes are boring too..
how cn i study in tis super duper hot weather??
i cant stand it anymore!! make me sleepy only especially during sej class..
oh my..!!

i'm tired of chasing ppl to pay off their debts, finding ppl class by class..
pls lar ppl..
owe ppl's money since last yr shud pay off asap..
it makes my life more even tiring n complicated!!
gosh~~!!
nvm..it's my last yr of doing tis...^^

Funny?? xD
I like my monday tis week..haha..
de whole day i'm laughing..everyone too...
Bala's jokes had started off de day..
sound lik tis:

teacher: whr r de two Luqmans' ah??
students: absent..
teacher: oo..y?? isit having ''Luqmans' Gathering''??
students:(*doink*..laughing!!)

haha..well..mayb u feel 'swt'..bt let us move on to another incident tat made us laugh lik hell!! wakaka xD..

kuit, our bm teacher did an embarassing thing..dunno how to describe..
hav to ask those who sit in front of de class..
i jus know a bit of it..bt it's really..made us laugh till recess time..
haha..
teacher jus blurred thr.. =p

yea..love de day very much..enjoying my scul life..xD..
oh ya..gt some words to share wif u all~~
'masa pulang satu setengah,
kami hanya menunggu sahaja.'
great!!..lolx..

hooray..tml dun hav chinese class..
cn go back early and watch my Boys Over Flowers!!..
i'm addicted to tis drama..=)

No comments: