Saturday, April 4, 2009

Big Wind Blow!!

its April now!!
my fav month ya..cox my birthday is coming soon!! yeapy =)
but..
it's time for my class to change seats..
dunno why teacher hav to separate us..
haiz..
really miss the time talking wif my frens, joking around and so on..
and now i've been blown to somewhr else..
first row and nearly corner thr..oh no!!
y teacher hav to put me thr??and de reason she gave me was so...haix..
well..i've to sit thr for 3 mths..
frens sitting around me were April, How Kiat, Aarieff, Aqilah..
luckily gt Audrey and Samuel to chat..or else?? i mayb will explode someday lor..
hahax!!

btw..good news to share to u all..John mayb change seat wif Aarieff..scare how kiat will be lonely..
and yeah..my row thr will start alive-ing lor!!
hahax..
and one more thing>> our class punya air-cond finally was fixed!!
no more suffering in de hot- sauna class..yeah!!
will start another new life on mon soon^^..
tada xD..=P

2 comments:

WarsongLord said...

it shows that 大风吹 is not just a game from the church..u can play it at school as well!

joc3lyn said...

yalor..it's being so popular by de teacher eh!!..haiz..