Thursday, April 16, 2009

My 17th Birthday xD

10/4/2009

I'm turning to 17 today..
n of coz..for all christians, it's Good Friday too!!
1st time my bday is a holiday n yet everyone could remember Jesus n my bday on tat day!!
amazing!!

so tis yr i din organise any party wif my frens..
lazy to plan..instead last yr ady celebrated together wif darice..
jux a simple celebration wif my family lor..
outing n having dinner wif them..
for me, i have to cherish my family as i dunno isn't it will be my last yr celebrating wif them?
hope it's nt lar..=)

de day before my bday..my frens were sending bday wishes to me at late midnight..
i planned nt to sleep so early as i knew i had to reply all those msg..
*12am* struck!! my phone keep ringing..yeah!!
fullfilled by the wishes..happy xD

de next morning..woke up by my msg tone..
frens n couzies kept on sending msg to me..reply one by one de whole day..
which can mean tat my phone was on my hand frm day till night..cool~
anyway thx for de wishes,presents n fs&fb comments!!
although they were still gt ppl late wish me right now..lolx..its okay=)


~i lik tis bear xD ~

btw..its oso an important event goin on today..
a basketball competition held at tuaran..
a match between KK team vs. Tuaran team among my frens..
tis could be a 生死战 for them..
so without any hesitation, my sis n I followed one aunty's car to tuaran..
a safe journey to there..

when i reached thr..met wif de tuaran team members as long time no see them..
as i passed them by..they nt forget to wish me ya lead by ah bao!! hahax =)
thx wor!!
then went to meet de KK team..seems lik they were steady..

having warming up before de match..

~sorry it's blur=( ~

nt much pics taken tat night bcoz its too interesting to watch..

keep on cheering to them as tis was wad cn i do to them to win de match..

although they dont at de end..

after de competition..it's time to go..

again they sang bday song to me n another aunty who also same bday wif me..

so embarassed bt touched nia~~xD

before i went back home..stay at de restaurant for supper n chit-chatting among frens..

my 17th birthday was jus simple but it's a great one indeed!!

love yea=)

3 comments:

Chεr|s3 said...

hehe...
the doll extremely look like u~
wakaka..

joc3lyn said...

ya wor!!
so cute kan??
thx to u oo~~
hehe=)

Chεr|s3 said...

haha..u capture the bear more nice than i capture 1! haha..
welcome!
i promise u d marh!
i wont broke promise..dont worry!