Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Surprise For Me =)

4 April 2009-night...

a happiest day to me!!
here de story began..

i'm attending to youth meeting in my church..de programme for tat day was telematch..
everything went on perfectly..worshiping God n having a devotion session..
mux learnt to be a necessary n an unnecessary person frm tat session..

8.30pm- de telematch was started!!
games are nice although it's quite exhausted..
LOVE game times very much!! xD
well..when de 3rd game was on..i started to feel tat my grp members were having some sort of discussion..it mayb their idea bout de game or wad so ever..
i jux ignored them n continue to play..
okay..=)
i'm riding on somebody else n hav to run till de end point..
my other group members including me were de last to finish off..its ok..jux a game only mar~~
n i knew those who were last need gt punishment..
oh no!! de lights were off n i'm scared tat if they would pour water or put some insects..wahaha..
everyone was nervous thr..here came mr Jodia..u knew wad he said?
被罚的罚得不爽,在旁边看的也看得不爽!
wahaha xD..LOLX..
den waiting thr for punishment..
*Happy Birthday to u~ x2..happy birthday to xx..happy birthday to u~~*
song was heard frm de back..wad's happening??
oh no its for me!!
i'm very shocked at tat time n dunno wad to do..realised tat i was fooled by them de whole night..
athough still gt 4 days to my real birthday!!..
bt thanks to jodia n all de youthmates who were in de team of cheating me..well very thanked to u all n tis could be one of my most memorable bday~~=P

*actually supposed to hav 2 victims on tat night..de other one din cum so left me*

No comments: