Thursday, May 21, 2009

Exam Time~

finally..
i can hav time to relax..
ady one week din online due to EXAM..
i'm under self-control..
haha..xD

i hav 65 mails to check once i open my inbox..
tat's a lot man for just a week..
den facebook again..
thr are 75 notifications tat i've to scroll down 1 by 1..
kinda miss those time playing facebook day by day..
hehe..

my blog is out-of -date for a week..
it's quite long time for nt updating it..
so sorry ya..hahax
exam bah..nth to write oso..lolx!!

and it's nt end yet..
next week hav to continue de battle..
a tough week for me..
as i havent prepare for those subs
so again NO online-facebook-msn-blog for me..
haiz..
tis is wad i need to face for de next 3 mths..
grrr!!!!!!

well..i'll try to steal some time to play computer geh..
hahax..
so dun worry..
will update my life to u all~~

=GO JOCELYN!!=
yeah=)

No comments: