Monday, May 4, 2009

Nervous!!

first of all..HapPy Birthday to J0hn(小雨)!!
see me so good..wish u so many times oo..haha xD
well..celebrated his bday by pouring water onto him..(all saints's tradition)..
he's de water man of de day!!
hahax..

talking bout nervous..haiz..
gonna having my piano exam tis wed..
escape scul to prepare for it..
my pieces are quite ok..bt its nt satisfy yet to me..
who cn help me to solve tis??
God will guide me tat day..
Good luck to Me, Jade, Zin Wai &Jamie who are goin to fight for de best performance during de exam!!
hehe=)

Can i escape frm scul one day next week??
de reason is....STUDY!!
wahahaha!! xD
i guess i'll be chop by my parents tu..

1 comment:

Chεr|s3 said...

hey buddy..
good luck of ur exam-piano!
nex nex week one of my fren having exam-piano also..haha..