Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Joke~~

these 2 days..
went to sch lik nth..
some teachers were absent..
better stayed at home n study oo..


back to de topic..
it was a JOKE for everyone..hahax..
during yesterday's sivik lesson..Teacher Hazel was nt here..replaced by Teacher Ricky..
de guru pelatih n tis was his 1st day to sch..


I'm chit-chatting wif darice,eiling,lii ern n zin wai..
talking bout family n others..den teacher asked us:

TR: Apa kamu cakap??
us: Banyaklah cikgu..
TR: Macam di kedai kopi ya..boleh minta secawan kopi kah??
us: ....[swt=.=]hehe =p *ignored wad he said*

later 2nd round he visited us again..here de main point began..
he asked me:

TR: (pointing to someone)..Kamu dua kembar kah??
me: (staring at him) Huh?!
(i tot he was talking me n darice or zin wai..actually was nt)

he was pointing to de back n i turn my head to look for my twin..lolx..
n it was KENG pula..hahhhhhhhh!!
immediately everyone of us laughed lik hell..=)
n WE R NT ALIKE lor k teacher???!!
dunno his eyesight or taste gt problem o nt..
oh no..today was his first day to scul and want to make fun of me liao..
haiz...
*i've finally found my brother liao..hahax *

p/s: bro keng dun mad ya as i want to share de fun bah!! xD

2 comments:

~R3n3e~ said...

hey,wanna left u a msg bt u no chat box thr...u're being tagged, go n check it out in my blog!

joc3lyn said...

i gt chat box lor..hav to scroll down de pg..haha..dunno hw to fix it to de side thr..ok i'll..